Fragile is a documentary feature film that shows how the place where we are born determines our lives. In 2005 and 2006 we filmed the birth and the first year of life of four girls from four continents.
Fragile is a documentary feature film that shows how the place where we are born determines our lives. In 2005 and 2006 we filmed the birth and the first year of life of four girls from four continents (watch Una vida por delante, parts 1 and 2). All of them were born in a fragile context, mostly due to war and extreme poverty. Secret was born right after the civil war in Liberia, Noelia arrived in a indigenous family of Bolivia, Alaishri came to this world in the middle of a tough tribal conflict in Assam, India, and Daniela, daughter of a congolese undocumented immigrant, was born on the floor of a flat in Sweden. 10 years later we come back to meet them again.
Feature (0mins) Documentary | Sweden, Liberia, Boliva, India
Distributor: Java Films
Producers: Amanda Sans Pantling
Writers: Amanda Sans Pantling
Directors: Amanda Sans Pantling
- Festival Internacional de Cine del Medio Ambiente (FICMA BARCELONA).
- VIII FESTIVER. Festival de Cine Verde de Barichara.
- MemoriJove Award at Memorimage Festival Internacional de Cinema de Reus, Spain
- "What If... ? - The Women In Film Festival" (Switzerland)
- Festival Internacional de Cinema en Català Costa Daurada, Spain
- DocsBarcelona, Spain, 2018
- 9è Festival Internacional de Cinema de Cerdanya. Puigcerdà. Girona. Spain
- 10º Festival Internacional de Cine Invisible "Film Sozialak", Bilbao, Spain
- XVI Festival de Cine Mujeres en Escena, Málaga, Spain
- 13ª Muestra de Cine Europeo de Muces, Segovia, Spain
- 15º Festival de Cine y Derechos Humanos de Barcelona.
- 12ª Edición de Ecozine Festival
- Internacional de Cine y Medio Ambiente de Zaragoza.